7 Steps to Warehouse Sale Success
1. Mark your calendar.
A huge selection of original artworks at a savings of up to 75 percent!
Five Days Only: May 09 - 13, 2012
2. Get inspired. UnDecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design Jettison the old rulebooks about home décor and “undecorate” your space. As the founder and creative director of DwellStudio—which is famous for its brightly colored, graphic textile designs for home furnishings—designer Christiane Lemieux challenges tradition in a quintessentially American way, championing a fresh, unconventional approach to creating a beautiful and comfortable home. Lemieux emboldens readers to push aside stuffy, professionally-designed décor, showing them instead how to infuse their own personality into their home. So Bay Area!
3. Now you've got ideas. So go around and measure your wall spaces, think about color, and ruminate on the mood your want to create. Time to make a list, either on your iPhone or just a steno pad.
4. Is your SFMOMA membership up to date? Renew it today and you get in to the preview for free on Wednesday, May 9, 6 to 9 p.m.
5. Proper shoes are a must. Tretorn Nylite Canvas W in Vibrant Green/Pink
6. A Klean Kanteen ready to refill.
7. Make a reservation for a table at Greens Restaurant – commit to grazing healthfully before charging off to the Warehouse Sale. Greens features creative vegetarian cuisine using the finest seasonal organic produce and high quality ingredients. The restaurant maintains a close relationship with its purveyors. The Zen Center's Green Gulch Farm and Bolinas' Star Route Farms are two frequently used sources. Greens emphasizes serving outstanding dishes created with a balance of colors, flavor and contrast of textures. The presentation is simple yet stylish.